Friday, November 9, 2012

SICK IN THE LUNG...

It seems like life gets crazy when I go back to work after breaks. This last summer was a long long break since I didn't teach summer school like normal. I also, conveniently, got Pneumonia the second week of classes and haven't really felt like "caught up" since. I mean the head is above the water, but no neck or shoulders. I was super super sick for a week straight with high fever. I've NEVER been that sick in my life. After that week I had a horrible cough, would randomly run fever at the same time everyday for about 2 weeks, and lost 10 pounds. Mark finally made me go to the doctor. I reluctantly went and left the office with orders to do blood work and a chest x-ray. I just KNEW all would be fine. Well, it was but I also had Pneumonia in my left lung. Soooooo...that explained the cough, the fever, and the hard time taking a deep breath and talking. Keep in mind I just kept going and going and going as if all was fine after the week of fever. What in the world? That's crazy. People who have Pneumonia go to the hospital right? This is what I did with Pneumonia...


Played with this cutie pie when she was under the weather.

Gave babies baths.

Made sure little girls had pony tails and juice.

Took silly pictures.

Went to a Crossfit competition.

Made "snackies".

Went to a wedding in Midland.

Books and bed.

Hung out with my Frieda's.

Went to the Orthodontist.


WHAT A DUMMY!!!!

Good grief fellow stubborn people...listen to your bodies and just go to the doctor. I am very thankful my diligent hubby made me go to the doctor. I mean who wants to pay a hospital bill when you could just pay for an office visit and meds? Duh, not this DUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment