Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CAN'T SLEEP

So.....I can't sleep. I have an appointment in the morning with the Perinatologist to check the status of the Placenta Previa. I so badly want it to be resolved. I pray everything with baby Hunter looks great. I have unwavering faith that God will protect. I'm still a wreck though. So I guess some would say that's wavering. Bleh on some. Growing babies is quite an undertaking and such a feeling of responsibility. Even when things are out if your hands you feel responsible.

Thank goodness my Mom is here to go with me. She and the girls will be there as we get a look on the ultrasound. Mark is traveling for work. It will be weird to do this without my rock, but I have my Mama and that's making it all better.

If you don't mind and have a space on your long list of prayers...say one for me.


Jenn Rogers

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment